Big People, LLC along with its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Nominak"), provides the information and services on itsWorld Wide Web site(s) (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of Nominak, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or meta tags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Nominak or such third party that may own the Mark. Questions concerning trademarks should be directed to (insert email address here)
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Nominak's Website. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in theSite.
By using or accessing this web site you agree that other than with respect to the non-scheduled, non-recurring collection of data done with the express consent of the applicable company or individual, you will not access the Site in a manner that sends more requests to Nominak servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time or collect or harvest any personally identifiable information.
4. SITE CONTENT. All user interfaces, visual interfaces, photos, videos, text, graphics, trademarks, logos, symbols, sounds, software, scripting, and computer code (collectively, “Content”),including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, and arrangement of such Content contained on the Site, are the property of Nominak, its licensors, or other third parties and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, patent, trademark, and other applicable laws.Unless expressly authorized by Nominak(through this Agreement or otherwise) or otherwise permitted by law, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Nominak’s express prior written consent.
5. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. Although Nominak monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Nominak makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Nominak makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Nominak. The links are only provided as a convenience and Nominak does not endorse any of these sites. Nominak assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Nominak make any representation regarding the quality of any productor service contained at any such site.
7. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES. Nominak prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. Nominak reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. Nominak has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The site and all materials, information, and software included in or available through the site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use.the site and all materials, information, and software included in or available through the site are provided without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, or by operation of law, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Nominak does not warrant that the materials, information, and software included in or available through the site are accurate, timely, reliable, or complete; that the site meets any particular criteria of performance or quality; that the operation of the site will be uninterrupted or error free; that the site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. your use of the site is at your sole risk. these disclaimers of warranties will apply to you to the fullest extent allowed by law.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall Nominak be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits or damages for business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data)that result from access to, use of, or inability to use this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if Nominak was advised of the possibility of such damages. 1
0. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to Nominak. The Nominak Web Site PrivacyStatement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
11. SECURITY. Data transmitted to and from Nominak clientSites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Nominak is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Nominak sites. In order to protect you and your data, Nominak may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
12. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Nominak with any personal information through theSite, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Nominak's standard business practices and the Nominak Web Site Privacy Statement.
13. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
14. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Nominak has registered an agent with the U.S. Copyright Office. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be directed to: INSERT CONTACT INFO HERE
15. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of theState INSERT STATE,USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles.User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of INSERT or the federal district courts sitting in STATE, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
16. CONTACT US. Should you have questions about this Agreement or the practices of Nominak or, if you would like to file a complaint, notify Nominak of a dispute, inaccurate or misleading information ,or of improper use of the Site, please contact us at:
Big People, LLC.
Address You may also contact us via email bysending to insert emailhere Copyright© 2020 Big People, LLC. All Rights Reserved.